Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Last Straw

i am so damn pissed that i cried for 5 mins. i hate rong tian. she is my secondary school friend whom i meet once in months or so. she thinks that i am gullible and she enjoys it every time i fall for her tricks.

last week, she told me, "dont you know, I build robots for a living. how else would i make my money?" I didn't exactly believe her then but it could be possible as she has been out of a job for quite some time thus could be doing this on a side line. this turned out to be another trick of hers.

btw. i used to build robots when i was in college and it didn't take long to build one, except for the programming and testing part of it

yesterday she pulled another trick during dinner that there would be a comet shower today at 9.27 sg time and she got the whole of my group to join in the fun to make it sound convincing. today, she followed up so she sent an sms saying " hey guys, there will be a comet shower.... take lots of pictures". as i was busy studying in school, I didn’t bother checking its validity. worst of all, i forwarded to my friends and family putting my own credibility at stake. i can't believe i was that stupid

farking lies OVER the years.. i have had enough. you are no longer my friend. coz if you are my true friend, you wouldn’t have wanted to make me look like an idiot, always poking fun at me for your own pleasure.