Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

David and Gina's Wedding


Yesterday was the big day for David and Gina. I remembered her gushing about him every week in church before they got together 3.5 years ago. I can’t believe how time has flies. Since then, each time we meet as group, they never fail to be radiating with happiness. They really looked their best in everyway and most importantly as one. I almost cried for Gina and David during solemnization as they pledging their love before God. It’s an amazing feeling I can’t describe. I am just so happy for them.

Above you see one precious group picture of us… it’s seems like our group is getting bigger. :)