Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life is a mystery

We make choices every single day, each choice no matter how insignificant it may seem to you at that point in time may have a huge barrring on your future. Maybe if i go work by a different route, I bump into my old friend. if i decide to meet him for tea, maybe something will spark off and blossom into true love. Maybe if i'd applied to Harvard University, I might receive an offer.

Who knows?

I am just walking down this road of life being me. There's no need to pretend to be someone else for any reason at all. Even if you think someone you care about might get hurt. You have got to fight for your own happiness. Why let others dicate how you wanna live your life? Ultimately, you have got to be accountable to yourself.

If i want to try, I will go all the way to fight for the things i want. Even if i don't succeed, as least i know that i have tried my best. I don't believe it trying for things half heartedly. You either go for it all the way or not try at all.

I don't want to ever have regrets.