Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Memorable Evening Jog

It's been a really tiring week for me. My dark rings have emerged and I can feel my eye bags jumping out this very minute.

Today, Fred and I went gymming at my place. Then, we embarked for a job, intending for a 7k run. Around the halfway mark, we met a pile of muds who were hogging the pavements. When they finally gave way, I fell and scrapping my shin, resulting in a long and deep cut. Thanks to them, arshloch.

Immediately, we went to the nearest toilet to wash the wound. I didn't manage to get my dad to fetch us. Being penniless, phoneless and thrifty, we decided to go on foot. He piggybacked me all the way from Jalan Bukit Merah to my house, approximately 2 kilometers. Midway, we were stopped by a woman who told Fred told carry me from the front instead as he will hurt his back that way. We tried the enhanced way for less than a click. Shortly after, we reached home which he attended to my wound again as the bleeding got worst. I am very touched by his sweetness.

I had a hard time in the shower just now. As the pain was quite unbearable whenever the water ran down the wound, I bathed standing on one foot for 20 minutes. Thereafter, my brother Addison assessed the wound and said I got a minor fracture which will take 2 weeks to heal. Sian. Just wishing it will not leave any unsightly scars on my legs. Even if it does, it will be a unforgetable one.