Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, October 12, 2009

True Love

I think that the measure of love would be how much one is sharing with the other half.

Sharing practically refers to everything in life, be in wealth, poverty, sadness, happiness, secrets, plans, news, goods, even including free stuff. You would just want the person to have everything you have or have everything you cannot have; even if it means having to sacrifice, you would have done it without hesitation.

I'm thrifty by nature, saving over 70% of my pocket money since young. Every penny owed is a penny remembered. Ever since, I met Fred, I stopped counting money. And this is very special for me, because I have never done it for anyone unconsciously.