Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bintan Getaway



Nirwana Gardens we stayed - it burnt our pockets! I didn't think the resort was worth the price we paid.

We tried Jet Ski-ing this time and managed to get a personal photographer for our adventure. How lucky! I love these magical photoshopped free pictures.


We did some Kayaking thereafter around the sunset island. I can't get the boat to move straight; it kept going in circles. I reckon my left arm is stronger than my right. Otherwise, I think my stroke was different on each arm. Fred did some explaining on the butt positioning and body weight shifting technque which I totally do not comprehend. He ended up steering the boat most of the time, whlist I lay there enjoying the cool breeze in the deep blue sea.