Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What's happening to mother earth?

We have seen natural disaster occurring more often than not these days. Just recently, we have seen a strong 8.9 magnitude earthquake triggered tsunami rock Japan's Fukushima prefecture. That accounted for at least 1,700 people dead or unaccounted for. 


My friend Toon is doing her further studies there. When I saw the news in office, my heart sank. Worried and helpless,  I prayed for my friend's safety and everyone in there.


I am real glad she is safe as the impact could have been worst. :)