Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Au Revoir

After 3.5 years of memorable stint in SCB, I just wanted to take a moment to recall and cherish our good times together. It has been great interacting and knowing each one of you. I wish you all, my fellow partners and everyone in the larger SCB family, all the very best.

To my dearest Ops Risk team including Nick and Guy – I thank you for the support and insights you have provided me during my time here. While I am looking forward to my new role that will bring forth new challenges and add more diverse experience to my career, I will miss you all much.

To my regional UORMs and RPs – thank you for making my job so meaningful and exciting. It has been very rewarding understanding/tackling the risk-loss issues in your space. Hope I have at least made some difference within my capacity.