Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Money or Love?

Which is more important? I thought love… but life has taught me otherwise. It’s not about being materialistic. It’s about true happiness. To me, happiness is about having a complete family. A happy family isn’t complete without money. The family I have always wanted is a warm and comfortable – one that stays in a private apartment if not a bungalow; one that can take the kids out for a fun outing, splurging on food and activities and not having to worry about whether there’s going to be food on the table; one that has money to sustain the good relationships in life. No matter how much I love a person, I wish I would never have to compromise on these things that mean the whole world to me. Because I know that if I do, I could be smiling on the outside but I would never be truly happy on the inside.