Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Business Trip

Business Trip was a success. I have met all the key stakeholders completed what I wanted to achieve there, now it's just following up for review and handholding. It was more tiring than anything. Imagine having to entertain big bosses like managing director, risk director and head of ops for wholesale bank after a long day at work in jakarta. I feel the toll on my health, on my complextion. Slowly I am losing my smile bit by bit.

But did I tell you that my dear Fred came to find me in Jakarta? It was great to have him there in a foreign land. We had a mini celebration with the guys from our Bank. I had the best bouquet of roses from him which is the longest surviving one. It is now sitting in my room, alive and kicking away with the water in the vase. hah, it's the only roses that I actually taken the effort to care for it that's why. Usually I would let it dry up naturally...

We played soccer yesterday in the cage with my family. I totally missed this. Wished we have less commitments to do more of the things we like together... life is Singapore is really tough. Work so hard just to live in hdb, in this stressed up environment?

Not going to my books today as I badly need rest. Good night!