Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Insanity

It has been fun spending the last 2 weeks trying to catch up with my life... meeting friends, shopping, crazy eating, reading, watching tv series... things that i deprived myself from doing for the past few months.

I will be running half marathon this Sunday while Fred will be taking his CFA Level 1. I think I am not mentally preapared for this race. The first 2 k was torturous... I felt like giving upthe ... next 3 k was a walk in the garden... guessed my body was used to the motion.

Many good things have happened to us of late.... really must thank the gods for hearing our prayers.