Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, January 4, 2010

HK 2010

I started 2010 with a trip to HK. Relaxing and fun indeed, hopefully this is the case for the rest of the year. Wondering what will happen when i return to work... as my boss is leaving, pending many important annoucement.

Before this trip, Fred and I cooked some snacks and ordered pizza for the 2009 year end countdown. Together with drinks, we played monopoly with my cousins immediately after the countdown. We planned to catch the sunrise the next morning but was too tired. Hee














Yesterday's hotel was awesome! We stayed in Venitian Hotel, Macau. It had a mini walk in waredrobe, a separate living room and a majestic looking toliet. The pictures say it all.













Today's hotel is really amazing as it has some special switch beside the bed which you can turn on the magic glass to see the person inside naked. (I got my dad to be my model.) The kids are fiddling around with it, laughing over the free show.
I am missing my little round one badly. I still have 2 more days in HK, pretty much left with shopping as we decided to leave disneyland out this time. Enjoying while I can. :)