Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Politics

The easiest way I believe to get into someone else's good books is to talk behind people's back. People who uses this tatic, will not get far in their career as it will backfire. I am a victim of such, owing to my boss whom do not deserve any of my respect.

I am being caught in the middle of politics now if that what it is... Not sure how am I going to get out of it. Come'on Laurene think!

I got some insights from some sites and saw some of the mistakes some of my colleagues fall prey to. I guess I will read up further to talk things through before I act.