Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bombshell and its impact

Horrified and disappointed. Ronaldo drops bombshell on United. Check this out! http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=768745.html What exactly is he trying to do? Is this some publicity stunt of his? Could he be thriving on the attention from club managers worldwide? or maybe, it's one of his strategy for a pay increment. oh well, he is a smart guy, he must know what to do. As my favourite player, he has indeed improved in leaps and bounds since years ago and plus, he has played a really great game this season. :)

Another shocking news hit me when I got home today. I found the tap running on full "power". This means that it has been on for the past 10 hours. Thinking about all that water wasted gets on my nerves. It could be used for at least a 100 baths and car washes. I'm really feeling the pinch even though the bill is not coming from my pocket. All the talk about global conservation.. being green and all, and yet my family is not doing the right thing! I'm going to find out who is the little culprit and give him a good scolding.