Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Wet morning but sexy saturday ahead~

Oh my, it’s a wet morning today! I'm feeling great. I'll be having yoga class soon. My trainer is really nice, probably in her mid-thirties or so. Didn’t dare to ask coz age is a sensitive issue yea? Even at my previous workplace, we celebrate birthdays with only one candle! Ho ho, just browse through Kerly’s blog, so fun so fun! She is having so much fun and I am happy for her. Kerly’s blog is the only blog I can remember, I have lost all of my friends bog after formatting my computer. Sigh. I need to get back all of them again.

Yesterday, I went out with the girls and it was so much fun again. I wished I have digital cam so that I can post them up for you to see. Anyhow, Gina has already posted them in facebook; there are quite many silly pictures of me. Gosh, I can’t wait for Bangkok trip!

Now that I am working, people ask me how’s work? Well, work has been great so far. I really love everything about SCB, it’s a wonderful place to work in, especially in FMO. I have learnt heaps about products, structures, processes, risk management and made brilliant friends from the programme especially. Even then, there are some days which I wanna go home and sleep instead of working or wanna leave to go out with my baby more. This is where I can see myself developing into something more so even when things are not so great, I have to remind myself that I have to stick my head in it and carry on coz life is a marathon and not a race. Thus, Standard Chartered Marathon!

Oh shucks, I have to leave for yoga already. Stay tuned for more!