Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tired

So boring.. I only talk about myself? Ha, maybe. I dont like to write about other people coz firstly they not like it. Secondly, I don't feel good publicizing the private times I have with each of my friends. I can post pictures of my good friends but then again I am no longer a photo whore and no longer that free to post and make my blog pretty.

Despite my usual hangout with friends, life is pretty monotonous. I just love the feeling of being home, resting after a long day's of work. besides, since Daniel is not in town, there's one less reason for me to wanna be out.

My work laptop crashed on me yesterday. Though the IT guys said hey would help to retreive the data, they warned me that that the chances of success are slim. I really wished I can have everything back... all my year's hard work and effort of my past projects and important documents are stored in that tiny drive. I had to redo some of my recent works in the meantime. When my boss realised that my laptop crashed and my file's inside, he muttered fucking hell. Then, i tried to run this mega report on my colleagues laptop which almost caused his laptop to crash. I am deemed as a destroyer now. :( My boss jokingly said not to touch his pc but i know he mean it. The file that i am to run is massive, just to drag down the formulas ove 15 thousand rows takes an hour;and PC usually hangs; i have to redo on various pcs until it works. stupid dell laptop - cant support shit. I'm going to get my laptop with a new hard disk and upgrading the RAM to 2 GB. Hope things will be better.

CFA Level 2 is getting challenging. I am having a hard time digesting it.