Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winds of Change

I have been on my permanent desk for quite some time now. Everyday flew by so quickly as there is just so many thing to do. so many things to pick up. It's a good thing eh, before I know it - its time to go home. I've picked up a new hobby watching the stocks and currencies. Recently I bought Citi at 1.95. It's not exactly a good buy i must say, i changed my market order from 1.75 to 1.95. Missed the all time low, now I am back to square one - will have to see how the market reacts on Monday. It's interesting watching the market react to fears of nationalisation. I am betting on citi to not be nationalised with a target price of 4.

I was just looking at Shin Yeh website a while ago (http://www.shinyeh.com.sg/menus.php). I have heard rave reviews about this restaurant. You would have to book in advance for seats. Will probably make a trip down next month.... Maybe you should too.