Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life at BNPP

Having worked for a week, my entire team participated in the move to the new office building at Ocean Financial Towers level 33. View from the top is great, reckon will be able to watch some fireworks from here ha. Office is very open with nice amounts of light brightening our workspace.

Compared to my role in previous firm, where I was more like a trainer, business expert adviser. My role now has somewhat transformed into internal business consulting - gathering inputs, analyse, present, evaluate etc. It's quite interesting at first but now I got to the part where it's more challenging - mastering this new business with as many as 14 segments.

It's not really that big a change. It's a change that I needed, that I know I can cope with and make the best out of this opportunity.