Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, August 29, 2011

No more academic books for a while

Was supposed to go for french classes but the thought of traveling to newton after work was damn turn off for me coz it means that I would have to leave office at 6 sharp to be on time for class. Really don't wanna go for weekend class coz it means having to wake up early, spoiling my plans for the Saturdays.

Was suppose to do my GMAT this half a year but boy.. now I really do hate studying. Wondering if its got to do with failing my CFA L3 with band 10. Pretty tired of studying with no real results. Even if I pass what does it give me... nothing much really (to be honest) other than the impressive title.

Right now, I'm just too happy savouring the free times we have - without the need to study, and just enough time to place priority in learning the finance business. Well... I think I pretty much like having my life back so much that I can't bear to let it go.