Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dark rings popping!

Work trips are tiresome but very rewarding. I managed to complete what would have taken a month if done offsite.

Didn't sleep well in the hotel because I was not used to being alone in a big room. Pillows were soft and comfy.. However, 2 were a bit too high and 1 would be too low. :S

The only true luxury really.... is to sleep all day and play all day and know that when I wake up there's food and money in my account to do/buy anything I crave. Lol, I know it's not going to happen without going to work. Aiya what a timely reminder for me -" must wake up early again tomorrow." I'm very sleepy now.. yawns.