Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wake up!

I thought it will be more difficult to lose something if its on you but I thought wrong. Anything can happen when you are unlucky.

I lost the 2nd necklace given to me by my love. I definitely wore it back after facial ended that night. I was looking at myself in the lift mirror and to my horror, I realised my necklace was missing! Frantic, I traced back my footsteps and back to the bus stop with a touchlight in hand to scoured pavements/grass. After a night long search, my efforts did not pay off.

The first necklace from him, I lost it in the Bali Sea while snorkeling in strong currents. Shouldn't have wore it to the sea indeed. I was afraid someone would pry open the lockers and its better to wear it. In fact, I should have left it in SG from the start. Stupid me...

 In both cases being safe, ended up a sorry state for me. I need to be smarter next time to pre-empt such events to prevent having to choose between "safe" or "sorry'. i.e. keep it at home and wear it from home. Make no mistakes anymore kwekie, you need to be sharper.