Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Friday, April 25, 2008

My Week

Finally, it's a Friday! Yay! This means the weekend is here. 5 days in the mine for 2 days of paradise! But I do enjoy what I doing at work plus my colleagues (in my dept) are really fun. Going to their house to play mahjong tmr, captain's ball next week and cycling at Ubin the following week. Never expected so have fited in so well. :)

I'm sitting at home chilling out with my family and mocca. It feels really good to have them all here. On wed, I had my driving test at 3.45pm. I thought I could pass. Sigh. Guess what stupid move I made? I inched forward to wait at a "imaginary pocket" in an attempt make a right turn at the junction despite the red arrow. This was an immediate failure! SObz!

Later that night, I went for Asoc Gala Dinner with my Asocies gang. Seeing many of my old friends once again reminded me of the fun times I had in school with them all. Sadly due to work, tim chloe and I were unable to join the rest for drinks and more action.

Well, I am glad today ended well. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Badminton with my family!