Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Past and Present

Hello, it is by chance that I decided to start blogging again. weird huh? I guess i can blog anonymously or at best not compromising on my privacy. Ha, I didnt add on to my previous blog as I think its good on its own. I reckon it'll be there even when my grandchildren are born. Let's see if I am right.

Anyway, having re-read my previous blog, I realised how much my life has changed since then. I still hold on to some of the core values mentioned. Other than that, I am less angsty, more receptive to other people's opinions and idiosyncrasies. I have let go of someone who meant the world to me for extenuating circumstances. For better or worse, no one knows. Even so, I know life will unwind itself naturally; that things will eventually work out for me. :)

Currently, I am seeing someone. This someone is special; he could very well be the right person. For some unspecifed reason, I just cant bring myself to love him. Maybe it's because we dont spend enough time together, maybe its because my heart has lost its capacity to love or maybe it's because i just wanna be alone. So many maybes to my lack of love, what could it be? I doubt I will ever find an answer but it's ok, I will work on my heart to love this someone special.

Free feel to visit my old blog at http://kooshiekwek.blogspot.com/.