Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

MoCCa - my little baby

Woohoo. I just woke up, it's a brand new day. my dog mocca is missing! I found out that it went jogging with my aunt. heehe. I miss my mocca. We call him mocca because he fur is that colour. he is one greedy little shih tzu which found my home by accident one day at he start of this year. before that, I have been seeing him wandering around my estate pitifully as if he were lost. I have no idea why the owner chose to let him go, he is such a cute little baby. I have advertised for mocca to have his owner claim him but no one has called so far. He is 7 years old, really obedient, one who hardly barks. I sometimes carry him like one and rock him to sleep. He loves to follow me into my room and sleep with me. I am more than glad so as long he doesnt poo or pee in my room. :P I love my mocca.