Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Jokes in the Woks

Some jokes to keep you entertained.


"HOW was your blind date?" a college student asked her room-mate."Terrible!" the room-mate answered."He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce.""Wow! That's a very expensive car. What's so bad about that?""He was the original owner."-----

Patient: It's been one month since my last visit and I still feel miserable.Doctor: Did you follow the instructions on the medicine I gave you?Patient: I sure did. The bottle said, "keep tightly closed."-----

Girl : Do you love me ?Boy : Yes DearGirl : Would you die for me ?Boy : No, mine is undying love-----

Man : How old is your father ?Boy : As old as meMan : How can that be ?Boy : He became a father only when I was born-----

Waiter : I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.Customer : Don't tell me your problems. Give the menu card.-----

Manager : Sorry,but I can't give u a job. I don't need much help.Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just the right person in this case. You see, I won't be of much help anyway!!-----Dad : "Son, how can you call your aunt stupid? Go and say sorry to her."Son : (goes over to the aunt) "Aunt, I am sorry you are stupid.-----

Teacher: "How do u think Shakespeare wrote such master pieces?"College student: "With a pencil, maam, either a 2B or not 2B."-----

"Mum, teacher was asking me today if I have any brothers or sisters who will be coming to school.""That's nice of her to take such an interest. What did she say when u told her u are the only child?""She just said, 'Thank goodness!'"-----

Teacher: "Chong, u missed school last Friday."Chong : "You're wrong, Sir."Teacher: "Wrong, how is that?"Chong : "I was absent, yes but I certainly didn't miss it!"-----A teacher was asking her class: "What is the difference between 'unlawful' and 'illegal'?"Only one hand shot up. "Ok, answer, Joan," said the teacher."'unlawful' is when u do something the law doesn't allow and 'illegal' is a sick eagle."-----

Tooth extractionPatient : How much to have this tooth pulled?Dentist : $90.00.Patient : $90.00 for just a few minutes work???Dentist : I can extract it very slowly if you like.-----

Teacher : "How come you do not comb your hair?"Ah Kow : "No comb, Sir."Teacher : "Use your dad's then."Ah Kow : "No hair, Sir."