Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy new year 2011

Wow, it's been a good year. Lots of traveling, time with friends and family, overcome all odds and yield results at work, periodic exercises of badminton, basketball, swimming and jogging. No tennis for me in 2010 but I think I will do some of it this year at the multipurpose court at my office w my colleagues.

To celebrate the end of a good year, we went to lawry's for the first time to try their specialty - lawrys cut made to perfection. It's quite to our liking but we both prefer morton's to lawrys anytime.

Looking forward to a better 2011.