Robert H. Smith

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Perfect holiday

I realized I didnt manage to blog about my trips in dec2010. The blog site was always down during the times I tried logging in.

We went bali for a short gateway, stayed in a different hotel for each of the 4 nights. Tunes hotel was pretty safe amidst their faulty safebox. Bangdi Sari offered wet puddles all over it's gardens. Nikko Bali being the most expensive of all, provided an environment of luxury, peace and good food at tanjong benoa beach. I love the fact that they have a 24h clinic to tend to my monkey bitten toe at uluwatu. Talking about it, the incident happened when the silly monkey sank its teeth through my skin,almost reaching the bones as he tried to snatch my golden slipper away from me. He become more forceful sensing that I tightened my grip on the slipper. I won the fight in keeping my golden slipper eventually.














After Bali, I return to Sg joining my family onward to jippon. The tour was very well planned covering long distances-Nagoya-Kobe-osaka-kyoto-Nagoya. The 'dick' temple was particularly interesting where people worship when they pray for a kid etc. Usj had a medium thrill roller coaster which I accompanied my new "sista",belle. She's quite a cool like girl and rarely spends on the things she like other than food coz she's so thrifty. Feels quite weird for a moment initially as I am used to my rowdy brothers.